Why invest in Noida?
Noida is one of the most promising places in NCR. Noida is well connected with Delhi & other parts of NCR like, Faridabad, Ghaziabad & Gurugram. Noida is on top priority to any industrialist, investors or end user. Noida & Greater Noida will take advantage of excellent infrastructure, education hub, metro, connectivity, government policies, Jewar airport etc.
Noida is known for hub of job opportunity. Employment is the one of most important reasons why people migrate from other places to Noida.
Important factors which makes Noida ahead from other investment destinations:
- World class infrastructures.
- Planned city
- Wide roads & ample space for future expansion.
- Greater Noida is known as knowledge city there are major universities like Amity University, Gautam Buddha, Noida International university, Galgotia university, Sharda university and world class schools like DPS Noida, Khaitan public school, Kothari public school, pathways, lotus valley and much more renowned names an in close proximity to give your child the bright future.
- World class healthcare Hospitals like Fortis, Jaypee multi specialty hospital, Kailash hospital, Navin hospital, Jaypee hospital, Sumitra hospital, Apollo hospitals and list is endless to provide you best in class healthcare facilities.
- Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, NH-24, FNG connected Noida smoothly to other cities.
- Jewar Airport would be one of the 2nd largest airport in the world. Jewar is well connected with Noida & it’s hardly 30 minute drive away from Noida. It will be game changer in development in Noida.
- Buddh international formula 1 circuit is not far away either.
- YEIDA has allotted 300 acres for the Patanjali Food and Herbal Park and 130 acres for Patanjali Ayurveda Limited Greater Noida. Patanjali is also keen to establish one Institution especially for modern vedic courses along Yamuna Expressway.
- Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation (DMICDC) has already started the process of providing land to investors to set up their bases and at a very minimal rate of around 5000 to 11000 per sq.ft. depending upon the size of your requirements.
- Paytm has already purchased 10 acres and will be building its new campus across Noida expressway in sector 137. Paytm is targeting at least 10,000 employees every year which will mainly help the people living in Noida and Greater Noida.
- Haier is going to invest over Rs 32 billion across Greenfield plant in Noida.
- Smartphone major VIVO will be setting up there mobile unit in Greater Noida.
- Lava, LG and Micromax has already started interest to set up their bases and are in process of same. Lava has already got the approval of 35 acres of land in Greater Noida and will be investing over 2000 crores and will be a key source of employment.
There are some extraordinary projects in Noida like, Ats Knightsbridge, Parx Laureate, Kalpataru Vista, Supertech Supernova, Supertech Northeye, Prateek Edifice, Mahagun Mazzaria, Ace Golf shire, County 107, ATS Legrendous, Prateek Canary,Ace Parkway, Godrej Palm Retreat, Godrej Solitaire. Alphathum, WTC CBD Noida, Spectrum @ Metro, Cyberthum, Mahagun Marinawalk, gaur city center, Saya South X etc.